Wednesday 4 September 2013

first day of sciences po

that's right, today is a wednesday and it was my first day of uni for the week! after all the stress caused by my timetable, i am happy to report that i only have classes two days per week - giving me 4 day weekends!! however, classes here finish as late as 9.15pm, and i was lucky enough to get those classes every day :/ oh well! gives me ample time to travel!!

had two classes today, as my first tutorial is not until next week. going to be seriously out of my depth with political philosophy, but we'll see how we go. everything is made better by the fact that it's occurring in paris - still cannot get over how lucky i am to be living here!!!

i've been attempting to be responsible and take packed lunches every day... but it's been negated somewhat by all the evening cocktails we've been having... this trip has turned me into an alcoholic!!

going shopping at bastille market again tomorrow in preparation for our next dinner party... sarah is having 25 people! going to be so much fun!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment