Tuesday 9 July 2013

being a girl!

this morning i faced the onerous task of redoing my subject selection for exchange. the course catalogue was released yesterday and, typically, half my approved subjects aren't being offered. so spent a wonderful hour at an internet cafe researching the new units and emailing my faculty coordinators back home for unit evaluations. something much easier to do back home!! and the selection itself will be done during the middle of sail croatia 😣

after that, my jobs were complete for the day. so once again headed to kamari beach to relax and tan. unfortunately have been getting a bit of heat rash, so spending lots of time in the shade. but on the up side, it allowed me to finish my fifth book of the trip! 

since i'm going to a sailing trip in croatia for 8 days, i figure i'm going to be spending a lot of time in my bathers... so today's mission was to find a new bikini. i went to every shop in kamari and had no success!

got back to fira and went to have a nice sunset dinner for my last evening. on my way decided to go into a few clothing shops... where i found a bikini!!

i may have also had to purchase a pair of shorts too, so did what girls have been doing for forever - bought clothes and went without dinner 😊

got back to my hostel and danni and helen, two of my roommates, decided we should go out for a snack and drinks to chat. ended up having a slice of pizza for dinner after all and had a great time chatting with the girls. about to go to bed now as i leave early tomorrow morning to fly to rome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment