Friday 5 July 2013

someone, please help me with my sunscreen!

after another leisurely sleep at my hotel last night, i checked out and moved to the youth hostel in oia. then decided to once again go exploring alone after realizing the only people were sitting around the hostel were writing prayers!!

now, i know it may seem like an entirely trivial matter, but being by yourself means that you have no one to sunscreen your back. i spent 5 hours today at the wonderful kamari beach, but was unable to lie on my front or spend much time in the water because i didn't have sunscreen on my back! seriously frustrating! 

regardless, i had a wonderful day by myself. had a great time perving on hot brazilian boys and ate two cups of ice cream. so yum! 
         bitter chocolate and tiramisu

was super lucky that the beach had free wifi too, so spent a great couple of hours chatting to people back home. by the way... for some unknown reason my skype is refusing to work, but i'm contactable by viber or whatsapp (+37257119212). anyhow, that was my day, no idea what i'll get up to tonight, but i guess that's the beauty of this trip!  

No comments:

Post a Comment