Wednesday 3 July 2013

my first party stop

just realised the internet wasn't working when i tried to post this, figured i might as well anyhow....

before i start talking about ios, i first need to announce the conquering of one of my fears - well at least temporarily. was about to have dinner by myself when i saw three random guys from my hostel approach the restaurant. despite never having spoken to them before, i decided to invite them to have dinner with me. felt incredibly vulnerable but thankfully they said yes. turned out they were americans on their last night of their travels, and we ended up having dinner for three hours! 

this morning caught a ferry to ios at 7.30! was meant to be taking a cab with another guy from my hostel, but he left without me! so i attempted to make my way to the train station, got horribly lost in windy athens streets so ended up catching a cab to the port anyhow!

arrived in ios and i'm not too sure about this place. it's pretty gorgeous and the daytime activities seem awesome, but it's a massive party place - not exactly what i was looking forward to. decided to have an open mind about it, ended up having a really nice time with a few st caths girls at a mexican beach bar. 


...so the internet wasn't uploading my post last night. ended up going for dinner, pre-drinks and out with the melbourne kids. the girls are lovely, soph has been an angel. was a pretty fun night, got home at 4am and but still the decision has been made - i'm heading to santorini today.

No comments:

Post a Comment